Aon are currently recruiting a Regulatory Change Senior Project Manager to join our team in Reading, Farnborough or Chelmsford.
The Regulatory Change Senior Project Manager will be primarily responsible for:
- seting projects up for success and providing active delivery leadership throughout the project lifecycle,
- driving projects to completion within agreed timescales and ensuring that the benefits and outcomes are in line with expectations/business needs, and meet high quality standards,
- capturing regularly, reporting on project progress to key stakeholders, and building excellent relationships with business owners,
- leading other project managers, business analysts and other project team members in the completion of project activity.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
Your impact as a Regulatory Change Senior Project Manager:
- ensure and be responsible for the production and sign-off of effective project initiation documentation at the outset and manage the project business case throughout the lifecycle,
- preparation of financial analysis for projects requiring approved spend. Completion of documentation and process required for sign off,
- planning, sequencing and accurately estimating timings of activity required to delivery desired or required project outcomes; development and management of project plans,
- identification and management all project stakeholders including communication of information, extraction of information, assignment of activity and assurance of completion,
- management of project resources including people (e.g. the assignment of work to identified SMEs) and costs (to ensure spend remains within budget),
- identification and management (either direct or through assignment to other parties) of risks to and issues affecting the project together with the agreement and execution of mitigating actions to ensure delivery of outcomes remains achievable,
- management of project dependencies ensuring activity required from other projects, teams and other parties deliver required inputs when required,
- ensure necessary quality assurance processes are in place in order to guarantee that outcomes are equal to expectation,
- provision of leadership, management, mentorship and training of other Project Manager and Business Analysts,
- design and run appropriate project governance structures and reporting. Chair / facilitate meetings to track progress,
- provision of timely and accurate project reporting and MI,
- management of external third parties,
- responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Proven track record operating as a project manager with a risk and regulation focus within financial services.
- Experience working to regulations such as SM&CR, MiFID II, EMIR, D/F, Solvency II, IDD, GDPR etc
- Ability to manage and lead workstreams on large-scale complex change programmes
- Experienced negotiator with ability to meet deadlines, embed process and encourage approvals
- Excellent communicator
- Innovative thinker
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.