Senior Manager - BI / Data Management / Analytics - Consultancy - South East (multiple locations)
- market rate + bonus + bens
- Reading, England, United Kingdom Reading England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Milburn Lewis
- 28 Jun 18 2018-06-28
Leading consultancy require a Data expert, with strong knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Management for a Senior Manager role. This firm is of the world’s most respected consultancy brands, and has a successful and rapidly growing Data & Analytics practice.
Leading consultancy require a Data expert, with strong knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Management for a Senior Manager role. This firm is of the world’s most respected consultancy brands, and has a successful and rapidly growing Data & Analytics practice. The South East team, provide specialist advisory services to a wide range of UK’s business from FTSE 250 business, SME’s and exciting start-ups, including data work to support the delivery of the regions audit portfolio. The team provide a wide range of solutions to clients including telecommunications, utilities, entertainment and media, retail and consumer. They’ve experienced double digit growth in the last five years and are forecasting for this continue.
The successful candidate will lead projects across the following areas;
- Data management, including data governance and designing and implementing responses to regulations eg General Data Protection Regulation;
- Analytics and reporting, including visualisation of data to help organisations manage business risk establish the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that information can be trusted and improve decision-making;
- Advanced analytics, where we use data science techniques to help our clients navigate future risks and opportunities through predictive and prescriptive analytics.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills;
- Strong market credentials in data & analytics working with organisations and an ability to demonstrate knowledge and insight in data management, management information and analytics;
- Gained through either experience in industry or a consulting environment;
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, including communication with senior stakeholders of a non-data background (being able to communicate technical issues in simple business terms) and excellent reporting writing skills;
- Ability to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client’s business;
- The ability to build and manage your own portfolio of opportunities, engagements and relationships;
- Demonstrable experience of identifying opportunities and moving them through the process to client engagement;
- Solid experience in managing projects, including developing project plans, budgets and deliverables schedules;
- Experience of managing people both in terms of managing delivery teams and providing coaching to individuals;
- Experience of the full engagement delivery lifecycle including risk and stakeholder management;
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
From a technical perspective;
- Business Intelligence;
- Information/Data Architecture;
- Data Governance and Data Management;
- Operational Analytics;
- Operational and business process knowledge (e.g. Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Manufacturing, Supply chain etc);
- Use of technology in data & analytics including for use in providing managed services
- A technical background in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Analytics or similar is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this rapidly growing business in a high-profile and varied role. Please note that this candidate can be based out of any of the South East offices which include Cambridge, Gatwick, Reading, Southampton, St Alabns, Uxbridge etc.