Cloud Project Manager
- Rugby, England, United Kingdom Rugby England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
Cloud Project manager - Azure
As the Project Manager you will be required to deliver the key foundational aspects to enable development, delivery and the ope-rationalisation of key services in Azure.
For the assignment you are expected to take the lead in the delivery of suitable project management to the Cloud Foundation Project, in particular :
- Shape, Plan and deliver the cloud based Identity Access Management solution
- Shape, plan and deliver Integration from the Azure Platform to on premise or Heritage servicesShape, Plan and deliver the operational process and practices required to maintain and support the DevOps pipeline and associated tool chains for the end to end delivery life cycle, including but not limited to, security, resilience, backup, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Work with relevant stakeholders and third parties to prioritise and deliver the DevOps tool chain
An ideal candidate for this role should have these general skills and have worked with these following tools:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio) o MS Project
- Promote knowledge sharing and cross-training within the teams and rest of IT.
- Undertake any other work as specified by Senior IT management,
- Have a Track record of delivering Cloud enablement projects which includes delivery via Infrastructure as Code, DevOps pipelining and Test Automation that follow Agile delivery principles and practices.
This role is ideally suited for an ambitious cloud project manager looking to futher their career in the Azure and DevOps sector.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales