Tax Senior Manager - Channel Islands
- St Peter Port, Guernsey, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 02 Oct 17 2017-10-02
Change International are delighted to be partnering with a leading Practice firm in the Channel Islands for the recruitment of a Tax Senior Manager.
This role with be working with both Channel Islands and UK clients to provide support in managing a corporate compliance portfolio. This opportunity is working with a fantastic firm who provide outstanding training, encourage a friendly and social working environment while being based in a fantastic offshore location.
Work life balance, high salaries with low tax and a strong international community are all on offer with this offshore UK role.
· Managing a varied portfolio of clients, including both the tax compliance and coordinating the tax advice, both local and international
· As a part of the Senior Management team you will be responsible for the development and management of junior staff, including delegation of work as appropriate, monitoring and coaching of junior staff
· You may also take on other roles which contribute to the efficient running of the team, e.g. financial management
· ACA, ACCA or CTA (or equivalent)
· Expertise at operating a varied client portfolio - FS / Real Estate / Commercial Clients etc
· Financial Services experience is desirable but not essential
· International tax experience is beneficial, but again, this is not essential
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
To find out about other vacancies within Change International, please contact Jennifer Barnett on 0131 271 9328 or email Jennifer.Barnett@changerecruitmentgroup.com.