Corporate Actions Analyst
- 48 dollars per hour
- Irvine, CA, USA Irvine CA US
- Contract, Full time
- Focus Capital Markets
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
The team facilitates voluntary corporate action and oversees IMS.
The Corporate Actions Associate will manage the life cycle of all voluntary events including but not limited to tenders, exchanges, Dutch auctions, consent solicitations, disclosures, conversions, optional puts, and dividend reinvestments. The role is an integral link between Portfolio Management, Legal & Compliance, Account Management, and IMS Operations. The Associate will also contribute to operations projects relating to enhancing communication between various departments though the use of technology.
The Corporate Actions Associate ensures that all aspects of voluntary event are thoroughly and accurately completed prior to deadline. This will require numerous interactions between Portfolio Management, Legal & Compliance, Account Management, and IMS Operations. Daily reviews of events will be completed each morning through reporting discussed with key stakeholders internally and externally.
• Understanding of Fixed Income fundamentals
• Minimum of 3-4 years work experience in financial markets, including course work or work experience in areas related to economics, investments or fixed income analytics
• Outstanding relationship building skills
• Standard MS Office knowledge
• Well organized, high energy self-starter, to work in a team environment
• Early start hours (no later than 6AM).