Data Modeler- Fixed Income Technology- Hedge Fund
- Los Angeles, CA, USA Los Angeles CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
A Los Angeles based Hedge Fund is looking for a Data Analyst with strong Data Modeling and SQL skills to support the firm's middle and back office treasury, accounting and portfolio management systems.
- Development of Fixed Income Portfolio Management and Accounting systems
- Implementation and monitoring of accounting and financial reporting systems
- Work on data integration and reporting
- Integrate portfolio management system with accounting and order management systems
- Implementation of hedging and pricing models
- Create customized risk management analytics
The Candidate must have:
- Quantitative/Computer Science Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of software engineering experience with a capital markets firm
- Strong SQL skills
- Advanced Excel/VBA coding skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Business Intelligence tools like Tableau
- A passion for coding and a desire to leverage these skills in collaborate and supporting environment
- Must want to work in fast paced quick thinking challenging work environment
Keywords: SQL, Developer Excel, VBA, SQL, SSIS, Portfolio Management Systems, Risk Software, Accounting, Reports, Tableau, Jira, Confluence
Refer to Job #23079 and email MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com choosing Jim Geiger as your contact recruiter.