> Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Analyst - Consumer Data and Analytics Location US-CA-Pasadena
Job ID 32802
# Positions 1
Job Family Finance - Reporting
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at .
The Analyst - Consumer Data and Analytics requires the ability to navigate large amounts of data, provide the appropriate framework of thinking towards actionable Reporting and Analytics, provide business insights and strategic recommendations for growth, and continually develop relevant metrics.
Projects to include: Customer, product, channel analytics and profitability; competitive analytics; building and leveraging business intelligence tools and predictive analytics to drive customer acquisition, cross-selling and relationship management; and assisting in the creation and management of senior leadership decks and strategic presentations, as needed.
- Collaborative and accountable mindset with the ability to project manage across all levels of the organization and across many functional areas.
- Drive for accuracy with an Agile and end-to-end continuous process improvement approach, an interest in connecting disparate data to insights that drive the business forward.
- Develops a deep understanding of the needs and business objectives of the business units, and is customer-driven and results focused
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high performing team
- Able to pursue creative solutions to business problems
High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strives for high ethical standards and has a risk-disciplined mindset
- Bachelors degree required/MBA or Masters preferred
- Expert proficiency with Excel and SQL
- Background in banking, finance a plus
- Experience with big data and reporting
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age), sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver,military service protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: