Identity Access Management – Infrastructure Integration Specialist (VP)
This is a senior level professional position responsible for driving efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy. Responsibilities :
• Deploy and design large scale complex security ecosystems
• Proficiency in one or more of these scripting languages - Python, Unix Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting.
• Good grasp of networking concepts and protocols
• Hands-on experience working with various flavors of server operating system, NIX or Microsoft based
• Deep understanding of TCP/IP technologies and internet routing protocols
• Inner workings of Web/Application services from a programmer or application integrators perspective
• Hands on experience with security around privileged accounts management, CyberArk Sentry, Thycotic CSSS, BeyondTrust PSA Certification is a plus
• Experience with RDBMS from application programmer's perspective. Good knowledge of how to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex queries & procedures
• Experience with any NoSQL databases will also be considered
• Needs to have experience with production server support, application upgrades and project life cycle/ SDLC process.
• Integration of server performance and capacity monitoring tools with various products.
• Working knowledge of open source automation and resource/system monitoring technologies Qualifications :
• Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
• 8+ years of relevant experience
• Is security conscious and has experience deploying security related updates to application and has deep understanding of server level patching mechanism
• Must have exceptional analytical skills
• Strong customer and quality-focus
• Must have experience following and developing procedures for operational support along with good documentation skills using well known tools & web applications
• Sound problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
• Fluently communicates in both written and oral English
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
• Certification or Extensive experience with either C#, .Net, Java, Perl, Python, Shell Scripting or any well-known / open source programming languages
• Networking related certifications like CCNE, CCNA
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
• CyberArk Sentry or Deployment Engineer, Thycotic CSSS, BeyondTrust PSA Certification
• Hands on experience with web services and associated frameworks like SOAP, REST, and WCF.
• Operating System certifications like MCSA (Windows Server), RHCSA, RHCE, CompTIA Server+
• Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC/TDLC).
• Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
o Workload Automation & Job execution tools
o Experience with documenting within web based collaboration tools
o Experience working and implementing tools that monitoring infrastructure server utilization and services
o Security Infrastructure technologies such as AAA, Token Technologies, Access Management, Unix Security tools, Directory Servers.
o Databases including RDBMS & NoSQL Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting