Learning Advisor/Global Consumer Technology-Vice President
Education and Professional Experience
- Strategic and tactical planning for training initiatives. Includes achieving alignment within designated client groups and senior leadership teams, resource allocation, ongoing development and maintenance of the strategy.
- Provide direct oversight and ensure accountability for execution of training development, budgeting, reporting, and scheduling practices.
- Efficient management of assigned training budget; leverage knowledge of technology trends and learning best practices to deliver compelling learning solutions
- Facilitate the training discovery and intake process for designated stakeholder group(s), identifying performance improvement opportunities and recommending an effective training response.
- Establish partnership with identified client groups to plan and deliver comprehensive training strategies and services, including organizational learning, leadership, employee onboarding, career paths, performance management etc.
- Needs identification and assessment related to staff development, performance, and process improvements.
- Influence and align operating and performance targets; Work with designated leadership tier(s) to define measures of success and measurable link between training and performance. Develop and enable a complete "feedback loop" across the operating groups, to ensure alignment and continuous improvement.
- Communicate, within designated line(s) of business and stakeholder group(s), the mandate and capabilities of GCT Learning. Achieve organizational alignment around the team strategy, structure, metrics and implementation tactics.
- University degree required in Learning, HR, Information Technology, Business, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of professional work experience managing programs or projects in a related field
- Demonstrated experience applying analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities to manage complex program implementations, including budgeting, scheduling, and communications
- Broad understanding of adult learning principles, performance improvement strategies, and/or instructional design
- Proven leadership ability with virtual and geographically distributed teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated experience communicating with senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to motivate in a team-oriented and highly collaborative environment
Job Family Group:
- Performance consulting
- Impact and influence
- Managing a vision and purpose
- Informing skills (ability to get work done through others)
- Project management
- Financial acumen
- Analytical and reporting
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
Technology Job Family:
Technology Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting