Audit / Tech Lead Analyst (Liquidity), Tampa, AVP
- Represent Technology Liquidity organization in Internal and external audits
- Coordinates activities of the project team, identifies necessary resources and develops schedules to meet completion deadlines.
- Applies good understanding of concepts and procedures within own IT project leadership area to resolve issues.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how areas of IT project leadership collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the IT project leadership area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures; influences resource planning.
- Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years Audit / Technology experience
- Must have US work authorization, this role is not sponsoring visas
- Must be local to Tampa, FL or willing to relocate at own expense
- Proficient in SQL and SQL based tools for functional data analysis
- Desired experience in Microsoft Visio or other similar tool which facilitates creating process flows
- Tech background to support data extract requests and its analysis
- Experience with preparation of data flow and technology business process documentation
- Project management experience to come up with Corrective action plan (CAP) and its execution and follow-up
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Technology Job Family:
Technology Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting