IT Technical Business Unit Sr Analyst
This role will be responsible for supporting activities with respect to direct financials including reporting, metrics, and analysis of the allocations and overall business office activities. This role supports the Compliance Technology Services (CTS) leadership team.
The responsibilities of this function include:
- Provide support leadership to the Sr. Technology Managers on the financial activities related to Software and Fixed Price contract execution.
- Assist with the management of all Fixed Priced and Software contract end-to-end activities with Internal teams and Sourcing.
- Support forensic analysis and investigation of all FPC and SW financial impacts and proactively addressing any potential negative impacts
- Facilitate payments through the AP workflow and audit invoices on a monthly basis for reporting purposes.
- Track all Financial Transfer Requests across groups in GFT for both Fixed Price and Software projects.
- Provide information on financial re-forecasting cycles and manage the entries in the financial tools.
- Work with Financial Controllers on monthly accrual process and ensure all financial are reported accurately.
- Track cross sector financials and analyze the monthly trend / forecast across CTS
- Analyze financial reports on a monthly basis to find save opportunities and to validate the charges and reverse as necessary
- Collaborate across GFT on refining system and global processes. Providing feedback, insight, and guidance on efficiency improvements regarding Fixed Price & Software financial processes along with system enhancements to the financial systems (Renault & PTS 2.0).
The resource will be also be responsible for ensuring that all regular reporting and ad hoc tasks are delivered in a timely and consistent manner across all areas of the organization. The benefit of this role to the organization is the oversight of the delivery of business office services ensuring a focus on accuracy, timeliness, consistency, efficiency and elimination of duplication. Job Skills
Job Family Group:
- 3+ years of experience with strong proven background in financial reporting, financial systems, managing performance metrics in an entity with global reach and complexity.
- 3+ years experience as Technical Business Analyst
- Experience in Citi financial systems / Technology charges is a plus
- Strong Communication & Analytical skills
- Ability to interact with Senior Management
- Solid project/time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to participate in "virtual" and cross-teams
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
Technology Job Family:
Technology Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting