Java/Web Security Developer - TAMPA – C12 / AVP (R2054601)
- Proficient in web technologies, Angular, react, code scanning capabilities, VA, Cloud/SaaS exposure, web services
- Exposure with threat assessment, risk assessment, vulnerability assessment and analysis
- Ability to identify and recommend mitigations for Vulnerabilities
- Cloud integration/PAAS exposure
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- Excellent opportunity to design/develop enterprise framework/application in Finance technology area
- Opportunity to learn/ add domain skill in the area of finance
- Opportunity to DIRECTLY work for one of the best Finance Technology teams , ESC business teams and Regional teams
Overall development experience (SDLC) of over 6 years in web frameworks using agile and iterative methodologies. Strong experience application design and development using secure coding practices.
Experience in following areas:
- Ability to work in custom frameworks and apply programming concepts to develop custom solutions.
- Strong knowledge on product integration, optimization and debugging.
- Identifying and mitigating vulnerability findings
- Strong design & development skills
- Conceptual understanding of design patterns
- Exposure to SDLC
- Passion for technology
- Orientation towards Disciplined development processes
Job Family Group:
- Following secure coding standards
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with large development teams
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting