Solution Architecture Senior Analyst
The role of Architecture Senior Analyst is for seasoned professionals with leadership experience.
An Architecture Senior Analyst is expected to have strong communication skills and experience working with senior management negotiating and driving initiatives.
In addition, an Architecture Senior Analyst is expected to use up-to-date knowledge of Architecture paradigms and technology to ensure compliance with Citi Technology roadmaps, risk assessment, and senior management goals.
• Gain a mastery of business/commercial awareness of the organization, and works to bring technical solutions for their needs
• Translate Business Requirements to technical solutions.
• Take an active role in the development and support of client solutions.
• Work with and research the most current technologies for potential solutions and industry trends
• Trains and mentors junior team members, acting as a formal/informal lead as required
• Has direct impact to the architecture area by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services/ information provided by self and others.
• Exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• Use self-driven initiative to identify and remediate architectural and developmental shortcomings in immediate area as well as partner and client areas without leadership prompt
• 3-6 year's relevant experience in technology stack
• 5+ years Installing, managing, and developing for Documentum
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Hands on Experience in modern programming Languages and technologies (Java 1.8+, Python 3.X, Documentum, *Nix systems)
• Exposure and experience working with Linux, Windows operating systems as a power user
• Exposure to cloud technologies, design, practices
• Hands on experience with Database technologies
• Exposure to reporting tools, data visualization/analysis a plus
• Experiencing working with global, diverse teams to unify goals and deliverables
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Ability to develop working relationships, manage multiple activities and changing priorities
• Self-starter with ability to take the initiative and master new tasks quickly
• Self-driven motivation to learn, master, and implement the latest technologies and paradigms
• A passion for technology and its application in business solutions
• Methodical, attention to detail
• Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
- To coordinate and expedite the on-boarding of new projects, documenting requirements, architecting solutions and developing appropriate project plans
- To manage projects across Procurement, Architecture, Applications Development and Infrastructure technical teams, overcoming issues, escalating exceptions and meeting stringent deadlines
- Configuration and build Servers, environments and tuning of application as part of a team
- Scheduling of tasks with system administrators and database administrators for supporting strategic application
- Understanding New Technologies AWS, Kafka, Hadoop, Kinetica, is mandatory with working experience in Hadoop, Kafka
- Working experience designing and managing High Availability platform solutions
- Certification in AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) is mandatory, certification in Google Services is a plus
- Master Degree / additional qualification would be considered as plus.
Technology Job Family:
Architecture Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting