TIBCO Developer - TAMPA - C12 / AVP (R2054603)
The purpose of the job is to design and develop solutions to complex two-way integrations between applications whether they are on external Cloud or on-prem. This requires Implementation of web service security with SSL certificates, SSL Mutual authentication and JWT tokens. Experience in using TIBCO to develop web services as a provider as well as consume web services from systems. Experience with transformations of complex XML schemas. Ability to deploy TIBCO applications in UNIX environments. It centers around knowledge of Business Works, EMS, SOAP/REST web services, Hawk, Adapters and XSLTs. Key Responsibilities:
- Proficient in TIBCO Business Works, EMS, SOAP/REST web services, Hawk, Adapters, XSLTs and Proxy.
- Cloud integration/PAAS exposure
- Experience in implementing web service security including JWT, SSL Mutual Authentication, X509, etc.
- Experience in TIBCO configuration
- Excellent opportunity to design/develop enterprise framework/application in Finance technology area
- Opportunity to learn/ add domain skill in the area of finance
- Opportunity to DIRECTLY work for one of the best Finance Technology teams , ESC business teams and Regional teams
Overall development experience (SDLC) of over 5 years in TIBCO modules using agile and iterative methodologies. Strong experience application design and development using secure coding practices.
Experience in following areas:
- Ability to work in custom frameworks and apply programming concepts to develop custom solutions.
- Strong knowledge on product integration, optimization and debugging.
- Identifying and mitigating vulnerability findings
- Strong design & execution bend of mind
- Conceptual understanding of design patterns
- Exposure to SDLC
- Passion for technology and self- starter
- Orientation towards Disciplined development processes
Job Family Group:
- Following secure coding standards
- Team work with Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with large development teams
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting