Technology Business Analyst, Liquidity- Tampa, AVP
The IT Business Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Responsibilities:
- Drive various data acquisition and end to end liquidity reporting efforts for various projects
- Understand business requirements, document functional requirements which will be used by development teams for development of the liquidity platform
- Discussions with various stakeholders (Treasury/GLM, FTG and FRSS) for understanding business requirements
- Drive system integration testing and provide functional support during User acceptance testing
- Act as end-to-end project manager/subject matter expert from technology side on the liquidity effort that he/she are responsible for.
- Consult with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommends solutions
- Support system change processes from requirements through implementation and provide input based on analysis of information
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational support
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts/development team and work as a team to achieve business objectives, performing other duties and functions as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Must have US work authorization, this position is not sponsoring visas
- Must be a local candidate to Tampa or willing to relocate at own expense (relocation is not provided)
- Experience in functional requirement analysis and documenting the same based on project methodology
- Desired experience Jira driven requirements document and change management
- Background in Liquidity reporting (External Regulatory Reporting like 2052a, NSFR etc. and Internal Management Stress Matrices) desired
- Experience in technical background to understand data driven technology architecture and proficient in SQL and SQL based tools for functional data analysis
- Desired experience in Microsoft Visio or other similar tool which facilitates creating process flows
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting