A generalist middle market Private Equity firm is looking to add a VP to their team! This firm has a great track record that speaks for itself, and the opportunity offers valuable operational experience, transaction experience, and upward mobility.
The VP will be responsible for:
- All aspects of investment process - from sourcing, negotiating, and structuring deal opportunities, to developing and executing financial and operational objectives to grow enterprise value of portfolio companies.
- Collaborate with entrepreneurs and business leaders to improve internal processes, competitive advantages, and market position.
The Private Equity VP should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of five to seven years of investment banking, private equity, or management consulting experience with a reputable platform
- A passion for collaborative growth and a hands-on, entrepreneurial approach to investing and business growth
- Bachelor's degree from a top university with a strong GPA
- MBA from a top university with a strong GPA