Client Development & Sales Internship- Summer 2020
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
CME Group is currently looking for a summer intern to assist the Chicago Client Development & Sales (CD&S) Division. CD&S is the front-line of customer interaction at the Exchange, focusing sales efforts globally & managing relationships with CME Group's clients across all customer segments and products. The CD&S intern will be responsible for supporting the ongoing work of the CD&S team in these areas:
- Assist in creation of reports and input updates to internal databases
- Assist in research projects for customer segment teams
- Support development of sales campaigns
- Assist in other adhoc projects
Skills / Software Requirements:
- Relevant classroom coursework (Economics, Finance, Business)
- Prior work experience or leadership roles in extra-curricular activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent research skills
- Inquisitive individual who is self-motivated to learn more about the derivatives industry