Equity Trading Desk Operational Support Analyst- SQL, Perl, Python
- Chicago, IL, USA Chicago IL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
A trading firm in Chicago is looking for a Trading Room Support Analyst, (Trade Desk Management and Automation).
- Primary Responsibility for monitoring an automated algorithmic trading system for equity and futures trading
- Ensure reliability and robustness of the automated trading system for European, Asian and US Markets
- Follow current market activity
- Part of Trading and Hedging Team
- Must have direct experience supporting/monitoring live equities trading systems
- Must have solid programming skills (with Python, Perl or Rails and SQL) for process automation and transparency.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have equity and equity futures market knowledge and experience
- Must have sound judgement and ability to communicate activity to sr. managers
- Series 57 or work to obtain
Keywords: Trade Desk Support, Python, Perl, Rails, Unix, Linux, Systems Administration, Equity Trading, Algorithmic Models
Refer to Job #22709 and email MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com choosing Jim Geiger as your contact recruiter.