Senior Financial Analyst
English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Sr. Financial Analyst New Real Estate 19004005 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Summary
This position assists in the placement of debt and equity investments in real estate. Main Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation and production of presentations, offering memoranda, and additional marketing materials for debt, sub-debt and joint venture equity offerings.
- Coordinate information throughout the offering process including document preparation prior to entering the market, capital tracking, and coordination during the marketing process, and capital selection and documentation during the closing process.
- Respond to lenders and investors questions regarding properties and the overall commercial real estate market.
- Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Willingness to learn how to prepare and maintain financial models in Argus.
- Review and analyze legal documents and third party reports as part of the due
- diligence process.
- Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps, rent/sales, comparables.
- Provide extraordinary service to internal colleagues and external clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a financial analysis environment or related experience in finance, accounting, and/or commercial real estate.
- Experience analyzing debt, mezzanine debt, preferred equity and joint venture transactions.
- Directly related experience with an emphasis on the financial modeling and investment analysis of commercial real estate assets preferred.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; able to interface with top-level executives.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint (office 2010 version).
- Argus experience
- Database experience a plus.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
UNITED STATES, IL, CHICAGO
Requisition #: 19000641
UNITED STATES, IL, CHICAGO
Requisition #: 19003522
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0