Client Service Representative
Financial Client Services Representative Financial Client Services Representative
- - Lincolnshire, IL
- Full Time
- Comprehensive benefits package available
As a member of the Client Services Team, the Client Services Representative is responsible for preparing client reports and providing support to Advisors. Duties for this position may include contacting clients to schedule meetings, preparing Annual Client Review Meeting Packets, data input for Client Contact Information, assisting with preparing client paperwork and other client meeting preparation. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively, multi-task and trouble shoot problems while maintaining a positive and client centric approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Services Representative can expect to focus in the following areas:
• Troubleshoot problems, schedule and organize meetings; Advisors and clients as needed.
• Meet routine client needs and a basic understanding of Savant's unique philosophies.
• Manage client information'prepare client reports, submit and follow up on necessary paperwork, regularly update CRM.
• Operate computer to perform a variety of tasks including populating and maintaining CRM information regarding clients and document all client contacts.
• Proof read reports; Check documentation and electronic data for errors.
• Assemble materials for Review Meetings.
• Prepare procedures for tasks and help maintain procedure manual.
• Input advisor and appropriate non-advisor dictation.
• Serve as back up to Client Service Assistant, Client Service Representative II's and Client Services Representative III's.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Maintain team approach by assisting and filling in for others.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position.
The Client Services Representative position typically requires the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma, Associate's Degree in a related field preferred
• 2-5 years experience in a client services/administrative support function in the field of financial services, banking or insurance
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM software
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
• Client first attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
Savant Wealth Management https://savantcapital.hirecentric.com
Any combination of equivalent education and work experience will be considered.
Savant Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Apply Now
- * Fields Are Required About You: Contact Info: Cell* Home Work Location Info: Country*United StatesCanadaAustraliaNew ZealandUnited KingdomAfghanistanAland IslandsAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAsia/Pacific RegionAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCongo The Democratic Republic of theCook IslandsCosta RicaCote d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaEuropeFalkland Islands (Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrance MetropolitanFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and McDonald IslandsHoly See (Vatican City State)HondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIran Islamic Republic ofIraqIrelandIsle of ManIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJerseyJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea Democratic People's Republic ofKorea Republic ofKuwaitKyrgyzstanLao People's Democratic RepublicLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyan Arab JamahiriyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesia Federated States ofMoldova Republic ofMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern IrelandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanOtherPakistanPalauPalestinian TerritoryPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint BartelemeySaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint MartinSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSerbia and MontenegroSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan MayenSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwanTajikistanTanzania United Republic ofThailandTimor-LesteTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited States Minor Outlying IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands BritishVirgin Islands U.S.Wallis and FutunaWestern SaharaYemenZambiaZimbabwe State*Other Apply for this Position
Applicant Tracking Software by - © 2020 - Local Time is 05-Aug-2020 05:16 AM
- Follow Us On Social Media