Alpha Platform Project Manager - Vice President-1
The Alpha Platform Project Manager is a Vice President position within Charles River Development program. The role is responsible for providing leadership, end to end project management and oversight of the various Front to Back sub-streams, initiatives and deliverables. This includes planning and overseeing the implementation and project level of sub-streams, execution of project deliverables and producing reporting associated with each to enable the achievement of integration goals and financial synergies.
- Provide leadership, management and drive the execution of sub-work stream initiatives within the overall Front to Back workstream.
- Drive execution through stringent project management and close attention to detail of sub-streams in the overall Front to Back workstream.
- Solution impediments with stakeholders, drive project progress, escalate risks, issues and solutions. Implement project changes and interventions to achieve program goals
- Provide feedback to internal team regarding progress
- Manage preparation for sub-stream governance meetings including project plan consolidation and materials preparations
- Perform internal communications using multiple communication channels
- Perform financial management oversight of sub-streams to enable achievement of integration financial goals and synergies
Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years financial services experience including project/program management experience
- PMP Certification and/or consulting experience a plus
- Proven leadership and program management skills
- Proven strong communication, interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with executive management
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and collaborator
- Competencies required: demonstrated strong project management skills, analytical/problem solving skills, business/industry knowledge, communication versatility, information technology acumen, teamwork and leadership, written and verbal skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and able to use advanced features of PowerPoint and Excel Sharepoint, project management and reporting automation skills