Basic Purpose & Responsibilities
Serves as senior level developer to multiple Funding and Collateral Management (FacT) and Data delivery initiatives. Analyzes, designs, develops software applications to support FacT business unit. Controls and/or provides solutions to single and/or multiple organizations, with minimal management guidance.
Provides technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule. Creates technical project plans and deliverables and monitors task deadlines. Provides technical subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues. Responsible for resolution, communication, and escalation of critical technical issues. Prepares user and systems documentation as needed. Identifies and recommends Industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a team of agile developers.
- Worked in a complex deadline driven projects with minimal supervision. Ability to design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, scrum leads, developers and managers.
- Ability to provide agile status notes on day to day project tasks.Technical Skills
- Experienced, highly skilled in the following technologies as a design lead and developer level. Core Java, Tomcat or another J2EE application server, Oracle/Exadata, GitHub, MQ , PL/SQL, Perl, Scripting languages and other open source technologies etc..
- Expertise on Spring framework, Core Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot etc.
- End to end understanding of software architecture, design, development and implementation.
- Experience using Scrum, Agile modeling and adaptive software development is preferred.
- Continuous integration and build process, test automation and deployment experience.
- Experience with stream processing platform Apache Kafka, Rule engine Drools and Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) are desirableGeneral Profile
- Experienced, fully competent in own area
- Shares own expertise with others; will co-ordinate activities of others/the team
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Experience writing, reviewing technology documents including user guides.
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in Electronics, Telecomm or Computer Sciences
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive IT experienceKnowledge Expertise
- Has developed specialist knowledge/expertise in one or more than one area
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities
- Financial services/Mutual fund/Repo/Collateral industry a plus