State Street Alpha brings together our clients' chose of real-time data and intelligence across the investment cycle to help them make better decisions and deliver growth for their clients. Alpha gives clients access to the complete investment cycle with the power of chose. We are the partner who can help them streamline and improve their day to day operations - freeing them to focus on innovation and growth.
The State Street Alpha business analysis team is looking for a qualified leader with strong experience in project management, analysis, system flows and fund accounting to execute client implementations of the industry's first ever front-to-back client servicing platform. The successful candidate must be highly organized and be able to move seamlessly between multiple implementations and changing client requirements.
The Alpha BA will be responsible for creating and executing on corporate action testing scenarios and overseeing the due diligence, solution design, implementation/onboarding, and post-go-live efforts for several client implementations (likely simultaneous). The role will include implementing solutions not only for specific clients, but also as part of the core Alpha platform that will be leveraged across all Alpha clients. Primary Responsibilities:
- Work with external clients and portfolio managers to configure the Alpha platform for client-specific workflows
- Collaborate with other teams to share approaches, develop best practices and improve team capabilities to successfully migrate clients
- Coordinate with a Model Office environment and team for internal and external testing and POC purposes
- Become a product and platform SME on State Street's Front-to-back platform
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's degree or above. 7+ years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Expert in MS Office including MS Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline orientated, globally structured team-based environment