DataGX Client Data Manager
VP, Client Data Manager State Street Alpha Data Services State Street Alpha Data Services
combines our unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationships with new customers. Through information and insights, investment analytics and data solutions, our goal is to help our clients zero in on the opportunities and actions that will generate the most value. We help them decide on a strategy and put it into action. We offer research and advice that give our clients insight into issues shaping their business today. And we offer information and data management plus analytics to help them plot results and manage risk. Overview of the role State Street Alpha Data Services (ADS)
team is seeking an experienced Client Relationship manager with excellent analytical skills to help us build and sustain our client's data capabilities and competitive advantage using the Alpha Data Services and product offerings to support client 'Front-to Back' office financial service needs . ADS provides its clients with a more effective integration channel with their service partners while reducing both operational and technology cost and complexity, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions and capabilities including: Front Office Data as a Service (DaaS), Data Aggregation Services (ABOR and IBOR), Data Management Strategy Consulting, Risk Reporting and Virtual Data Marts.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of tools and techniques used for data management; knowledge of database platforms and design and support tools, for example SQL, for strong data analysis through queries, data profiling, and data validation exercises; have extensive experience in financial services including broad and deep investment product and FinTech knowledge; and strong client relationship skillset. Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with clients as a subject matter expert (SME on platform, client use cases and their financial services, investment products and client business)
- With support from Client Service Reps and Data Ops, proactively manage client data quality.
- Liaise between Global Exchange and Global Services regarding client relationships and data quality. This includes driving data quality
- Play a lead role in our Change Management process: Actively work on new projects and enhancement to the ADS service. Support and provide analysis for Client Change Request items impacting the Enterprise processes and Operating Models
- Act as the primary client advocate within ADS
- Liaise between the clients and Professional Services team for Consulting projects and Change requests. Work closely with Data Operations, and internal service provides (Risk, Analytics, Performance teams etc.) to provide optimal service to clients.
- Track and deliver all Service Level Agreement (SLA) statistics to client. Run periodic service reviews with clients.
- Build and manage client account plans.
- Examine existing business models and flows of data, discuss findings with the client, and design the appropriate solution for the client
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution
- Employ analytical, conceptual, and creative thinking skills to improve service delivery
- Support overall project management and business strategy related to information delivery, business intelligence and data governance
- Experienced, senior business analyst with client relationship skill set
- 10+ years of professional experience working in a related role, preferably within Operations or client relationship management
- Must possess a clear understanding of different investment data components and their interaction. Security master, Trade, Positions, analytics, performance, attribution, risk etc.
- Working knowledge of common data vendors (i.e. Bloomberg, IDC, RIMES etc.)
- Bachelors/Master's degree in business, accounting, information technology or related field of study
- Knowledge and experience working within financial services
- Excellent decision making, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure