Project Manager, Vice President, Alpha Platform
The Alpha Platform Project Manager is a Vice President position within Charles River Development program. The role is responsible for providing leadership, end to end project management and oversight of the various Front to Back sub-streams, initiatives and deliverables. This includes planning and overseeing the implementation and project level of sub-streams, execution of project deliverables and producing reporting associated with each to enable the achievement of integration goals and financial synergies.
- Provide leadership, management and drive the execution of sub-work stream initiatives within the overall Front to Back workstream.
- Drive execution through stringent project management and close attention to detail of sub-streams in the overall Front to Back workstream.
- Solution impediments with stakeholders, drive project progress, escalate risks, issues and solutions. Implement project changes and interventions to achieve program goals
- Provide feedback to internal team regarding progress
- Manage preparation for sub-stream governance meetings including project plan consolidation and materials preparations
- Perform internal communications using multiple communication channels
- Perform financial management oversight of sub-streams to enable achievement of integration financial goals and synergies
Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years financial services experience including project/program management experience
- PMP Certification and/or consulting experience a plus
- Proven leadership and program management skills
- Proven strong communication, interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with executive management
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and collaborator
- Competencies required: demonstrated strong project management skills, analytical/problem solving skills, business/industry knowledge, communication versatility, information technology acumen, teamwork and leadership, written and verbal skills
Strong skills in Microsoft Office and able to use advanced features of PowerPoint and Excel Sharepoint, project management and reporting automation skills