- $95000 - $125000 per annum
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
- 05 Mar 18
Senior Audit Manager
- Location: Boston, MA, USA
- Salary: $95000 - $125000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Audit Manager, with CPA preferred, Asset Management and Hedge Fund Industry in Boston, MA.What we are looking for:
Audit/Accounting Professionals with public accounting experience that wants to step into an investment management or financial services firm. Whether you want to be within audit and accounting or in operations, these top Boston hedge funds and asset managers are looking for both!
Some of what we look for:
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in accounting or finance
- CPA or working towards preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting/audit practices
- Responsibilities related to monthly and quarterly close, work closely with Corporate Accounting team members as well as Finance, Tax, Treasury and Human Resources.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Willingness to learn financial systems and reporting tools
- Experience in the asset management industry or public accounting, with investment advisory, fund administration, or alternative investment experience/clients.
- Portfolio Holdings, Reconciliations, and Other Deliverables.
- Experience working closely with Client Relationship Management teams and in-house/outsourced Middle-Office to ensure all deliverables are prepared, reviewed, and delivered in a timely fashion.