Senior Manager, Product Marketing (Strategic Beta and ETF)
Create, manage and lead marketing initiatives to drive growth of the Columbia Threadneedle Investments strategic beta and ETF product lines. Operate both strategically and tactically to develop marketing plans, messaging and positioning of products, while working cross-functionally with sales, product and investments. Lead marketing partners to amplify product messaging across sales channels, thought leadership and digital strategies. Responsibilities
- Create marketing materials, including writing product specific marketing materials and developing key messages. Ensure compliance approvals obtained as needed. Design, develop and execute implementation plan for complex product marketing programs/ initiatives. Partner with internal or external partners to ensure execution of projects is on-time, and within budget.
- Create and write product marketing communication materials to support programs/initiatives. Lead large cross functional teams as project manager. Build and maintain relationships across the organization to ensure alignment and integration.
- Provide marketing support for tactical sales opportunities.
- Establish metrics, measure results and use the result to make recommendations to enhance account specific marketing initiatives/programs.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to think strategically, coach and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand language.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- ETF marketing experience highly preferred; asset management marketing experience required.
- Strong Microsoft Powerpoint skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel.