Sr. UI Developer
Serve as senior developer across multiple Securities Finance Front Office Project and Data delivery initiatives. Analyze, design, develop software applications to support Enhanced Custody business unit. Control and/or provide solutions to single and/or multiple organizations, with minimal management guidance. Primary Responsibilities:
Provide technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule. Create technical project plans and deliverables and monitor task deadlines. Provide technical subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues. Responsible for resolution, communication, and escalation of critical technical issues. Prepare user and systems documentation as needed. Identify and recommend Industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a team of agile developers.
- Worked in a complex deadline driven projects with minimal supervision. Ability to design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, scrum leads, developers and managers.
- Ability to provide agile status notes on day to day project tasks.
- Experienced, highly skilled in the following technologies as a design lead and developer.
- Strong hands on experience in .NET and WPF, HTML, JSON is a must.
- Experience in ReactJS, HTML5 is highly desirable.
- Experience in cloud based technologies preferred.
- Experience in Tomcat or another J2EE application server, Oracle/Exadata, Clearcase/SVN, MQ , Perl, Scripting languages and other open source technologies is desirable.
- Experience with SQL, Stored Procedures, ETL (desired).
- End to end understanding of software architecture, design, development and implementation.
- Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development is preferred.
- Continuous integration and build process, test automation and deployment experience.
Knowledge Expertise -
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Experience writing, reviewing technology documents including user guides.
- Bachelors with 5-7 years in computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Has developed specialist knowledge/expertise in one or more than one area
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities
- Financial services/mutual fund/Securities industry a plus