Director, Cloud Governance and Management, State Street, Alpha, VP
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019. What you will be responsible for
As Director, Cloud Governance and Management you will
What we value
- Lead the enterprise cloud security architecture and necessary frameworks.
- Collaborate with enterprise and domain architects to develop cloud solutions and an Enterprise Cloud Strategy.
- Develop strategy and roadmaps of enterprise security portfolio.
- Partner with Enterprise Security Governance to assess and reduce cloud security risks.
- Formulate plans and procedures to govern and enforce the cloud security framework.
- Collaborate with partners across the business (Finance, Accounting, Security, Engineering, etc.) to track remediation of controls and security control gaps.
- Conduct self-assessments/audits to confirm adherence to internal policies, compliance goals, and industry best practices.
- Cost optimization and management of cloud services.
- Evaluate and maintain procedures, and controls for cloud (internally developed and third-party).
- Help support external audits of our and control environments.
- Own and influence the SRE operational process to a lean ITSM process for Incident, Change and Problem Management.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Develop workflow to address customer questionnaires and overall response strategy for cloud.
- Influence detailed control testing for cloud systems. Document and communicate findings with the process owners.
- Assist with security and enterprise risk assessments across the organization.
- Partner with Security Engineering to formally document security policies and procedures.
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred
- 15+ years overall experience
- 10+ years of Cloud Governance and Management experience
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers