Business Transformation Architect Business Transformation Architect USA-MA-Waltham-Third Ave/en-US/External/job/USA-MA-Waltham-Third-Ave/Business-Transformation-Architect_R0009041-1/apply
This is an exciting opportunity to join a healthcare information technology business in the role of Business Transformation Architect. The Business Transformation Architect will work closely with cross-functional business partners to define business needs and produce solutions in support of Clinical Effectiveness transformation initiatives. He/She must understand and document current state processes, work with business partners to redesign those processes, and ultimately translate them to end-state targets. The Business Transformation Architect will also play an active role as an internal change agent ensuring adoption of new processes and systems throughout the organization. The Business Transformation Architect is an informed leader that makes timely decisions within a high energy, fast-paced environment. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone with a passion for improving business results by transforming the business systems and processes of a leading healthcare information technology company.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Engage and lead customers, project teams, and service partners in the development and implementation of specific technology solutions that are aligned with the overall company and CE strategies
- Leverage order-to-cash business process expertise to conduct Business Analysis, process redesign, and overall solution design, in collaboration with subject matter experts in relevant business domain areas
- Identify, document, and communicate business challenges and needs for use in design and implementation of business solutions
- Analyze, model, optimize, and implement business processes and process flows, information and information flows, and business rules
- Identify and leverage appropriate technology and applications to quantifiably improve business operations
- Effectively manage expectations from business and engage technical teams to drive results
- Facilitate project intake and cross-functional prioritization; collaborate with Product Owners to prioritize backlogs for technical implementation, ensuring requirements are implemented in the final product
- Work closely with scrum teams in the implementation of system solutions, supporting development and testing as needed
- Drive solution adoption by applying effective Change Management principles throughout project lifecycle
- Track solution performance to ensure expected outcomes are achieved
- Provide system support and training as needed
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- Domain expertise with Finance and Accounting processes including order-to-cash workflows and ERP, order management, or related systems (SAP or NetSuite or Salesforce CPQ highly desired)
- A minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in IT or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an analyst on complex transformational technical projects, performance improvement, and/or operational turnaround programs.
- Experience with business process redesign and workflow tools (Visio highly desired)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with high level non-technical stakeholders as well as technical development teams in a global environment
- Experience working with cross functional teams comprised of internal resources, shared enterprise resources and 3rd party vendors / implementation partners
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Conflict management skills including the ability to work with and resolve conflicting needs and requirements
- Ability to analyze data, properly articulate and take proactive action on risks and dependencies
- Ability to comprehend and communicate technical concepts
- Possess a sense of accountability and pride for delivering on time and on budget with expected quality
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize in the face of multiple project demands and focus on critical details
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills and ability to commit, influence, motivate and successfully manage teams while working in a matrix / dotted line management structure, teams are not direct reports
- Ability to learn new concepts/hardware/technologies quickly
- Excellent meeting management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience with Change Management methodologies desired
- Familiarity with Agile and SDLC
- Customer focus and service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or related field
USA-IL-Chicago-West Adams St, USA-IN-Indianapolis-Woodfield Crossing Blvd, USA-MA-Waltham-Third Ave, USA-OH-Hudson-Terex RoadPosted 2 Days AgoFull timeR0009041
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Business Transformation Architect