- Baltimore, MD, USA Baltimore MD US
- Contract, Full time
- eClerx Markets
- 10 Sep 18 2018-09-10
REFERENCE DATA - ECLERX MARKETS LOCATION: Baltimore, MD TYPE: Full-time EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years of Product Reference Data experience EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree DEPARTMENT: Consulting
Product Data Operations Analyst
This role will be working within the eClerx Markets vertical.
For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, our team of experts deliver holistic solutions across the trade lifecycle, change management, data analytics, compliance, cash securities operations, document digitization and generation, and outreach.
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of Product data for the firm. The candidate will have diverse responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
- Identifying, defining and coordinating the development of rules to monitor the data quality of securities reference data (incl. equities, listed derivatives and fixed-income products and pricing) against external data providers (incl. Bloomberg and Reuters) and direct exchange feeds
- Acquiring an intricate knowledge of the Firm’s product data, the flow of the data in the firm systems, the impact of poor quality data, building the ability to understand the wider environment and question data integrity.
- Root-cause analysis of data quality exceptions to determine trends in the data, identify inaccuracies in external data providers' feeds and recommend opportunities to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Communication and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail and a readiness to escalate issues with a sense of urgency, are of importance.
- Escalation of potential/current risks.
Required Skill Set/Expertise
- Finance Graduate ( B.Com/M.Com/MBA in Finance/Equivalent Degree in Finance)
- Some understanding of financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of Product Reference Data experience