GLSAgent Job Description PositionSummary
Cognizant is looking for caring individualswith a strong work ethic to provide inbound support for our clients searchengine based product. At our office, we support multiple countries (Currentlyonly through phone, however may transition to chat and email) withtroubleshooting account and technical issues, providing product and policyinformation, and working with a variety of internal tools to researchinformation that publishes to the search results. When you join us, you'll work in a dynamic team environmentalongside other energized, talented individuals who inspire their teammates todo their best. PositionDuties
- Communicate with proper verbal andwritten etiquette to account users while troubleshooting their product concerns in a fast paced environment .
- Active Listening — Give full attention to what otherpeople are saying; taking time to understand the points being made, askingquestions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking — Uselogic and reasoning to pull important information from content provided andidentify alternative solutions or approaches to problems.
- Writing — Communicateeffectively as appropriate for the needs of the audience as well as m aintaining detailed records of ticket information and daily production.
- Maintain up-to-date, comprehensive product knowledge in the ever changing technical field.
- Maintain composure in escalated situations.
- Ability to multitask and sit for long periods of time.
- Punctuality andreliability are a must.
- High School diploma or GED; some college preferred
- 2 years prior customer serviceexperience, preferably in a call center environment
- Computer proficiency
- Above average typing speed andwell-rounded navigation skills
- Strong verbal and writtencommunication
- Successfully complete applicationtesting materials
- Full-time, Monday through Friday
- Not a sales position; no coldcalls or sales goals
- 4 weeks paid training
- Benefits - medical, dental, andvision
- 401K with match
- Paid holidays and vacation time(accrued)