- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Investment Banking
Investment Banking Associate
- Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Currently working with a firm in Minneapolis looking to add an Associate to their team! Must have M&A experience. Ties to Minneapolis preferred.
I am currently working with a strong advisory firm in Minneapolis who is looking for an Associate to join their M&A team. This is an opportunity to join an elite platform and one of the top teams in the space.
There is a clear path for growth, top bucket compensation, and the chance to play an integral part from day 1.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Quarterbacking the day to day execution of high-profile deals
- Working on lean deal teams
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building product-specific or product-specific expertise
- Mentoring, training, and supervising analyst level bankers
- Must have direct investment banking experience
- M&A experience required
- Full end to end transactional experience
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong technical background
- Team player but able to work independently as well
- Strong communication skills
- MBA preferred but not required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
If you are an experienced M&A professional looking to join a top team in Minneapolis - please apply today!