Lead Front-end Engineer
The Lead Front-end Engineer is a key member of an agile team responsible for creating great products for our customers on the web. In this lead role, you will be primarily responsible for the technical design, development, quality and performance of a web application - as both an individual contributor as well as coordinating and reviewing the work of the other front-end developers on the team. You will also be responsible for the integration and overall support of your product across the tech stack. Responsibilities
• Partner closely with Product Owner and UX Design to discover, design, develop and deploy great financial tools and products that provide meaningful value to our customers.
• Lead the delivery work (development, quality, build, deploy) for the team.
• Lead integration of the UI application across the tech stack - including backend data services, database, network and infrastructure, etc.
• Responsible for code management and delivery, including creating build processes, testing, implementing advanced version control, integrating CI tools.
• Primary technologies focused on modern front-end:
• Advanced JS & ES6.
• React or other modern JS framework.
• Secure client session management.
• HTML/CSS. Required Qualifications
•Bachelors degree or equivalent (4-years) in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.•
•5+ years of practical experience and proven success with the design, development and operation of complex web applications.
• Working knowledge of diverse front-end related technologies and new and current architectures such as:
- Node JS, Express Server
- Jest or Mocha
• Broad technical knowledge across a majority, with deeper knowledge in, the following: Web application development, software engineering and/or testing, data analysis, networking, operation systems (Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows), storage (enterprise SAN, NAS), Database (UDB, SQLServer, Oracle), and mainframe Preferred Qualifications
• CI/CD build process familiarity and automation (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis).
• Cloud Deployments, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Salesforce.com, Investment Management Trading Systems.