SME or Business Analyst - Charles River implementation experience
- St Louis, MO, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
About Synechron: Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
Synechron is seeking a SME or Business Analyst with strong Charles River implementation experience to analyze, define scope and remediate workstation vulnerabilities. This role is in St. Louis, MO.
- Proven skills to elicit and document business processes and system requirements.
- Should have experience with Charles River Platform (specifically Portfolio Management and Trading).
- Ability to present technical and business issues and strategies in a meaningful manner to business users and management.
- Proven experience in guiding and influencing multiple business and technical stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Proven experience in handling multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Applied curiosity to solve complex problems.
- Good Communication and analytical skills.
- Must have experience in Charles River modules mentioned below:
- Experience with Charles River 9.2, Charles River Investment Managment Solutions (CRIMS)
- Experience with Charles River implementation in a wealth management setup.
- Provide technical assistance on the application like installing, upgrading, Administering CR IMS.
- Configure clients’ environments of multiple CR IMS versions and troubleshoot problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technology.