Sr. Software Engineer – Full Stack Engineer
Job Description We are seeking an experienced Full Stack AWS Software Engineer with in-depth knowledge in architecting, developing full stack applications to enterprise-grade applications with emphasis on application design, microservices design, implementation and cloud architecture. The Role / Responsibilities:
- Experience working with AWS (Lambda, CloudFormation, Glue, API Gateway, Tomcat)
- Experience in working with public (AWS, Azure and GCP) and private cloud platforms
- Experience with web development, API's, and web services.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum
- Extensively worked with the frameworks like AngularJS, Angular 2.0/4.0 and React
- Experience Developing micro services using Node.js / Java and used AWS Lambda functions to build Services. Expertise in cloud includes designing, configuring, implementing micro services and performance tuning.
- Experienced developing Subscription based Applications requiring Application Permissioning to specific data sets or functionality based on Role Based security.
- Experience in developing application of all Sizes.
- Extensive experience with running large-scale software delivery by cross-functional teams of developers, testers, and DevOps engineers
- Worked with different frameworks (.Net, Angular, Java, React, charting frameworks etc.) to provide solutions for various clients across Retail, Financial services etc domains.
- Building infrastructure provisioning platform using GitHub actions and Terraform enterprise.
- Worked with various Databases like Postgres, Dynamo DB
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate experience in each of the above responsibilities and focus areas, with the following specific qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Statistics or related technical field required.
- Organized, detail-oriented, QA-focused.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Industry Certification in AWS is a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.