Test Coordinator - Charles River experience
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
About Synechron Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Founded in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries world-wide, it has presence across the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. For more details, visit us at http://www.synechron.com/ Synechron is looking for a Test Coordinator with CRD experience for the financial client at Charlotte, NC.
- Coordinate the testing activities across the project/program and engage multiple testing parties.
- Ensure participation in analysis of requirements and design reviews and ensure appropriate acceptance criteria is defined
- Hold testing kickoff meetings and meet with all project stakeholders
- Develop test strategy with input from test planners, development teams and LOB with focus on end to end test coverage, test scenarios and interfaces
- Facilitate the development of test plans, by test planners, across all areas and bundling into comprehensive test plan package with end to end coverage confirmed
- Facilitate the development of appropriate test cases, scenarios and scripts by test planners/testers and support test data, test IDs and test environment requirements
- Coordinate SIT/UAT testing timelines and defect triage across integrated functional testing, automation and stress, performance and load teams
- Identify testing dependencies & risks with requirements, scope, and application availability as well as understanding dependencies between testing teams
- Review testing results summary certification and driving the approvals process
- Provide status reporting/communication to Program / Project stakeholders
- Should have QA background.
- Good analytical skills, strong communication skills to co-ordinate with multiple groups.
- Must have experience in Charles River Front Office Order Management system for various products like Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange (FX-Spot, Forward- CLS & NDF). ETD- Option/Future, Repo, Cash Payment Money Markets and OTC products.
- Effective team co-ordination.
- Should have expertise in both Waterfall and Agile methodology various applications (Web based and back end Apps).
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent fields.
If interested share word format resume to email@example.com