Finance IT Project Manager # 102908
Risk & Finance IT (RFIT) is an integral part of the global IT function that underpins the Bank's corporate reputation and is responsible for implementing premier applications. Our objectives are to drive architectural simplification and reduce complexity, resulting in a stronger delivery capability. This is only made possible by our motivated, skilled and well trained team.
Over the last few years, the regulatory environment has intensified with a steady flow of new legislation. RFIT has met this challenge, delivering many critical initiatives including CCAR, CAD II, FSI, Basel III and CRD IV. The continued demand for front-to-back transparency will require even greater teamwork to align data sources and establish common processes. Together, our mission is to continually align ourselves with the business, optimizing its operating model, using shared global resources and services.
RIFT is currently in the process of searching for a seasoned IT Project Manager to join its Project Management Group (PMG) division in the Raleigh office. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Delivering Key Projects to the Organization
- Ability to organize and drive key initiatives through to completion
- Ability to effectively and strategically navigate and employ, matrix teams, internal workforce strategies and company policies and guidelines while focusing on delivery
- Detailed Quantitative Project and Metric Reporting
- Build, update and maintain detailed tracking of metrics (e.g. targets, actuals, % complete, % on-time, % open, by workstream etc.)
- Generate executive management scorecards using detailed metric data within MS Excel using pivot tables, pivot graphs, etc.
- Status Reporting and Presentation Building
- Gather and distribute IT status reporting across workstreams within the CCAR Program
- Dedicatedly track projects' tasks, breakthroughs, risks, actions, issues and dependencies in project plans
- Provide process and toolset support for the IT Project and Program Managers for the purpose of utilizing during projects' planning, organizing, execution and control phases
- Provide support and mentorship for scope and change request management processes
- Financials & Budgets
- Manage budget/forecast/actuals across the workstreams and perform detailed budget reconciliations and facilitate the resolution process of the discrepancies, if any
- Ensure thorough reporting of budgets/actuals/forecasts for each workstreams
- Working Group Meetings
- Prepare materials for periodically-scheduled group meetings
- Draft meeting minutes and collecting action items
- Follow up on all action items with their respective owners until their completion
- Quality Management
- Develop understanding of Credit Suisse (CS) System Development Framework (SDF)
- Ensure CS SDF compliance and prepare for Project Review Board (PRB) processes
- Gather, collate and present the key issues to the Program Management team
- Collaborate with the Working Groups to ensure deliverable timelines are achieved
- Coordinate with IT Teams to schedule and complete assigned tasks
- Partner with business and Operations business partners to be engaged from project inception
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Your list of qualifications are as follows:
- You have a bachelor's degree ideally with focus on computer science, math or finance
- You have proven track record of delivering large-scale front-to-back Finance projects on time, within scope and budget.
- Dedicatedly handle assigned projects' financials by establishing a robust process in order to generate periodic and ad-hoc performance reports for senior management's review
- You have an In depth understanding of software development and project lifecycles
- You are experienced in working in matrix organizations and with formal project governance structures
- Your highly proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint; excellent MS Project skills required
- Experience with Clarity project progress tracking and reporting tool is required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; attested ability to agree with senior business partners and junior level process-followers
- You can work effectively as part of a team and equally as an individual contributor
- Self-starter, committing to output, high degree of flexibility and "can do" attitude; ability to work with very limited level of instruction and supervision; ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
- You can adapt to what will be the priority of the business and assume additional responsibilities, as-required
For more information visit Technology Careers .