- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Jul 18
Lead Business Analyst # 116105
The role is for a senior member within the Central Data Distribution team - this team develops and supports a distribution platform to distribute product, client and settlement instructions to other applications within the firm. The primary function of the role will be the BA lead within the team and assist in driving the strategic direction of the area, the day to day activities of the overall development team and our clients.
The role consists of the following tasks:
- You will develop a team of BAs on-shore and off-shore.
- Hiring team members and training them as required.
- Allocating work - Analysis, QA support, UAT support etc.
- Making sure the allocated work is completed on time.
- Cross-train resources across domains to reduce the single person dependency.
- You will define standards and strategy for BA team.
- You will participate in the stake-holder meetings.
- Do hands-on analysis as required.
- You will work with users and other technology teams.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a minimum bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science/mathematics/engineering or related discipline.
- You have a minimum 10 years of experience in Software development.
- You have a minimum 10 years of experience in financial institution.
- You have a minimum 5 years of experience a Senior/Lead BA.
- Do you have deep understanding few of the reference data classes (Product, Client, Contract and SSI)?
- Fluency in English and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Do you have good negotiation skills?
For more information visit Technology Careers.