Level 2, Cloud Security Operations Analyst / Engineer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
As an L2 Security Operations team member, you will be part of the Enterprise Security Services team, focusing on Cloud Security and process automation. We have many challenges that arise from a hybrid cloud environment that require a broad level of systems integration knowledge, an analytical and security focused mind set with technical hands-on experience.
You will be a member of a small team that forms part of the broader ESS organization. The team has a geographic spread, with main hub sites in Zurich, Switzerland, Wroclaw, Poland, Raleigh US and Singapore. The team possesses a background in on premise Directory Services, authentication and automation (e.g. provisioning systems). In the last few years, the focus has been shifting towards cloud security (specifically Azure AD) and automation, with the teams focus on the core feature set of Azure AD and hybrid identity-related inter-dependencies.
Credit Suisse is heavily investing in a multi-year, multi-cloud adoption strategy. Nearly all business areas have cloud in their mid to long-term strategy. The central function of ESS in providing the foundational security services is considered delivering those strategies plus the ongoing delivery of security controls and policies. Projects are generally fast paced and delivery focused, making this role an exciting opportunity and a chance to learn new technologies in real world scenarios.
Cloud Security comes with complex issues and challenges of varying factors. This role will bring challenges both technical and organizational. You will work with partners across different projects, so proven time management is key to the challenges Key Responsibilities:
Deliver and operate new and existing security solutions for hybrid cloud environment.
Contribute to the overall cloud security operational strategies.
Coordinate with operations teams to deliver a clear set of processes, to reduce risk and improve security posture.
Manage strategic global projects where detailed technical knowledge and core infrastructure skills are required.
Manage technical designing, testing, documentation and implementation of Cloud Security Services focused around the Microsoft Identity Platform.
Coordinate with key partners to help build out a well-defined operational model.
• Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
• Minimum 3 years of experience in enterprise scale cloud security environment
• Experience with SIEM analysis: Kusto/KQL, Azure Sentinel and Splunk.
• Detailed knowledge of Cloud Security, specifically in the area of Azure and SaaS collaboration products (M365, Zoom, G-Suite a plus).
• Good knowledge of MAM (InTune, ByOD) operational processes is essential.
• Detailed understanding of inter-organizational, cross platform hybrid architectures.
• Experience in automation (scripting, terraform) and working knowledge of PKI and / or encryption
• Hands-on experience operating Federation Services, API management platforms, Identity and Access Management, Modern authentication and tooling are a strong plus.
• AWS Control Tower experience considered a plus but not a requirement.
• Experience with Active Directory or LDAP Services.
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication, documentation and problem solving skills.
• Hardworking, result oriented with the ability to work independently
• Azure security qualifications is a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.