Level 2 Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced environment which is always evolving, to protect Credit Suisse from current and future cyber threats
- This team bears the responsibility for daily cyber security operations including responding to incidents and resolving complex problems
- The chance to define and improve processes and procedures for Cyber security continuous improvement purposes
- The satisfaction of working at the cutting edge of cyber security such as innovative models and new processes to extend coverage across tactics and techniques (MITRE ATT&CK, Kill Chain, OWASP, etc.)
- Next generation tools, machine-learning, automation and orchestration as key systems to threat detection
- Continuously changing challenges to analyze and conquer and the experience to play as defender against cybercrime
- The possibility to work closely with colleagues in both a local context as well as a highly international team in coordination with business, technology and security functions worldwide
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- A Bachelor or above in Cyber security, computer science or equivalent experience
- Two years of proven hands-on experience in cyber security or Information technology field
- Security Certifications (i.e. CEH, SANS, etc.) a plus!
- IT fundamental understanding of logs, operating systems and key security technologies such as network and application firewalls, host intrusion prevention and anti-malware
- Understanding of security incidents and incident response methodologies and technologies and a keen interest in hacking and penetration tests.
- Detailed understanding of current cyber threats, attacks and countermeasures
- Outstanding social skills, willingness and experience in dealing with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization
- Strong analytical skills to study computer systems, assess the security impact of security alerts or traffic anomalies and consider possible solutions.
- Ownership and accountability belong to your DNA. You are able to prioritize and coordinate workload and resolve complex problems
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in security incident response and forensic investigation is a plus!
- Positive attitude, flexibility, curiosity and interest in working in a fast-paced environment with focus on improvement
- Hardworking with willingness to take up additional responsibilities and to become a respected know-how carrier in this team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.