Regulatory Risk Control Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Support US Regulatory Quality Assurance Team that will be responsible for testing the completeness and accuracy of US regulatory reports and monitoring of controls within the regulatory reporting production process. Responsibilities will include:
- Executing a Regulatory Quality Assurance program, including:
- Execute and manage a risk-based test plan for US Regulatory Reporting
- Conduct testing on a risk basis that would highlight significant report elements. A Risk Assessment score assigned to regulatory reports should be considered to determine sample size and report elements
- Review applicable report procedures and identity key controls, as well as identifying any control gaps
- Review Regulatory report work papers/supporting documentation
- Schedule and conduct "Front to Back" (F2B) process meetings/reviews with Report Owners and Data Providers to ensure that all key controls in the F2B process have been appropriately identified and handoffs confirmed.
- Coordinate with various levels of management during all phases of QAR and keep them apprised of control weaknesses identified during the course of the QAR work. Communicate recommendations for improvement and subsequent follow ups for implementation. Track the remediation efforts related to Control Improvement points from the QAR
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a major in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with regulatory reporting processes (either directly in the operations of these processes or in an audit or examination capacity)
- Knowledge of key regulatory requirements pertinent to the financial services industry; risk management techniques and compliance requirements is a plus!
- Outstanding interpersonal with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking, result oriented with the ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.