Senior Developer # 101275
The Locus application is continuously growing and increasing its business support within Credit Suisse. As significant projects are requested by multiple business areas which are supported by the Locus application there becomes a clear need for subject matter experts.
This position will partner with front office Fixed Income Sales, Trading and Research desks to drive business development and deployment of the Locus cross-platform product to internal and external clients. In addition, this position will deliver innovative and quick solutions for internal users and external clients, be the Securitized Product expert for Locus and provide clients with technical sales support.
- Work directly with front office sponsors that include end-to-end implementation of improvements, modifications and new features.
- Specify and develop Securitized Product content (calculators, graphs, grids, charts) onto Locus platform.
- You will serve as an SME on client workflow, Locus technology and Locus value proposition for each product desk so that analysis, design and technical implementation services can be provided.
- Liaise with development teams to assist in upgrades, optimizations and fixes of server based data and analytics as well as tools and interfaces for end users.
- You will travel to client locations, as directed by front office sponsors, to demonstrate, implement, train and deploy Locus product.
- Monitor development and support efforts provided to regional clients.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have a bachelor or graduate degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or a Quantitative Science and 5-10 years of finance and software development experience?
- You have an excellent Securitized Products(MBS,ABS,CMBS,CLO) knowledge is required.
- Do you have hands-on experience programming and be capable of learning new programming interfaces quickly?
- You must have a strong enough mathematical background sufficient to understand the methods used in modeling and valuing complex financial products. They should also have strong troubleshooting skills and an interest in diagnosing problems and finding creative solutions.
- You should have a working knowledge of general IT infrastructure environments and tools. He/she should have very good communication and interpersonal skills to work independently on business development activities, gather specifications and provide support to internal and external users.
For more information visit Technology Careers