- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Jun 18
VP, Skype for Business Regional Engineering Lead #098659
We are seeking a Lead Skype for Business Developer to lead the design and architecture efforts for Credit Suisse.
We are seeking someone who is an authority in Skype and abreast of current industry trends and new technologies. The lead will analyze trends to recommend and implement upgrades that improve the reliability and efficiency of the Skype IT infrastructure.
Duties will include the following:
- Design and Architect next generation real-time communications and teamwork platforms for Skype. This will involve prototyping, solutioning, blueprints, road-mapping, technical delivery and syndication with multiple business partners and peer technical groups through detailed documentation & presentations.
- You will Evaluate new technologies (on premise and cloud hosted).
- You will be involved in the Deployment of Proof-of-Concept environments for new technology.
- You will build and build and document the implementation/support procedures for new deployments for Skype.
- You will be the Fourth-tier critical issue point for support issues for the Skype production environment.
- You will lead the design/implement in-depth data integration and reporting capabilities to measure User Experience and usage reporting.
- You will evaluate Skype solution and recommend/install new versions/service packs for existing deployments, and develop strategy and procedures for upgrades.
- Financial Regulatory Compliance - To have knowledge to architect and advice on various compliance aspects such as ethical wall restrictions and media recording (all SfB modalities inc. screen sharing & whiteboard sharing); To keep focus and deliver compliant solutions across many different countries and regulators during all facets of design and deployment.
- Build operating and support model to aid seamless transition of solution to operations team.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting real-time communications and messaging infrastructure.
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Real-time Communications platforms (Microsoft Lync 2013/Skype for Business).
- Deep understanding of the information security concepts and how they apply to real time communications (Encryption, proxy, firewalls, authentication).
- Deep understanding of SIP communications protocols.
- Experience with real-time communications tools for mobile platforms and/or integration tools for Cisco/Microsoft integration is desired.
- Exposure to deploying voice environments in regulated (financial and telecommunications) geographies.
- Strong consulting and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Experience with Voice infrastructures, gateways and IP phone deployment and management.
For more information visit Technology Careers .