- Omaha, NE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Dec 17
Director-Technical Product Manager
Location: Omaha, NE, USAThis role is responsible for working with cross functional teams to create and lead product roadmap for SaaS platform. This includes defining business case, developing integrated solutions, and managing business priorities. Also, ability to lead requirement analysis, prioritization and manage product backlog related to ensuring an end-to-end SaaS product experience. This role will be required to work with risk and legal teams to make sure that we could be fully compliant with all the required regulations.
- Monitor and analyze market trend and demand on SaaS solution globally
- Development business case, product roadmap and working with engineering teams to determine level-of-effort estimates and prioritizing requirements
- Acquainted with Agile systems development methodologies, systems integration architectures, and have a strong grasp of SaaS business models in the Enterprise business space.
- Manage product backlog to improve end to end SaaS experience.
- Liaison between the engineering, architect & cloud Ops team with regard to establishing requirements, managing timelines, setting priorities and coordinating project schedules/dependencies.
- Ensure business suitability and user satisfaction based on product feedback.
- Lead in providing client product support.
- Work with Product Marketing on sales enablement and demand generation activities like webinars etc
Moody's Analytics Enterprise Risk Solutions CAO Product Management team
- Hands on experience with establishing end-to-end SaaS processes for Enterprise market
- Typically has at least 12 years of product management experience in enterprise product management.
- Project management skills, with demonstrated experience managing large-scale projects.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, software architecture and public cloud solution including AWS, Azure etc.
- Good understanding of SaaS industry and market trend
- Good Understand of Agile software development
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a manager.
- Provides strategic direction and works with cross-functional partners to release products to the market and grow the business.
- Can write thought leadership materials and present at external conferences.
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred. Excellent management, coaching, and leadership skills.
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on-call support in line with business needs
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.