Product Management, VP
The Private Markets Product Manager, will have a reporting relationship to the Global Head of Alternatives Product. The Private Markets Product Manager is responsible for developing and driving an end to end commercialization support and ongoing management of the suite of private markets offering with a goal towards driving new product development from incubation to product adoption. Primary Responsibilities
Job Requirements and Minimum Qualifications
- Lead new private market thought leadership and strategy for Institutional Services clients.
- Establish effective interactions between product teams, operations teams, segment teams, IT teams and corporate functions.
- Implement an effective product management governance framework for accounting product portfolio ensuring appropriate planning, coordination, and product effectiveness assessments.
- Establish key performance metrics for evaluating effectiveness against objectives.
- Establish training forums to ensure understanding of private markets product portfolio across State Street.
- Create forums internally and with clients to encourage idea sharing and innovation.
- Understand the market, competitive forces and client direction, and make related product recommendations, to ensure the strength and competitive positioning of the cash product portfolio.
- Instill a culture and environment of risk excellence.
- Bachelor's degree and an advanced degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in roles including strategic planning and product management.
- Demonstrate skills in problem assessment and resolution as well as collaborative problem solving in a complex setting.
- Possess excellent communications skills within an organization and with clients.
- Proven ability to detect emerging trends, and encourage and make recommendations for creative change.
- Proven ability to achieve results with the persistence and influence necessary to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external constituents.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and lead team efforts.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and oral presentations skills.