Client Service Representative - Contract
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! Our team is seeking a dynamic Sr. Client Service Representative in our Edgewood, NY office. You will join the client service team and assist them through various stages of supporting our clients and the various products. You will work directly with our clients in helping them manage our Virtual Shareholder Meetings, as well as work directly with various internal departments to ensure our clients needs are met in a timely manner. You will create, maintain, and distribute monitoring/status reports, track deadlines, etc. Are you interested in new technology? Do you like to work with clients? If so, then we would love to hear from you! This is a temporary, contract role. Responsibilities include:
- Helping clients through the set-up and management of our Virtual Shareholder Meetings (VSM)
- Acting as a supporting member of a large client services team
- Assisting in developing and/or implementing monitoring processes
- Participating in ongoing projects; including analyzing data, sorting files, drafting written procedures, etc. as requested
- Researching and responding, in a timely manner, to simple or moderate requests from clients regarding their needs and interests
- Strong client services background
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent ability to understand the scope of each project, prioritizes tasks, and effectively manages time.
- Computer savvy and capable of learning new software applications with relative ease
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and working knowledge of Outlook and Access.
- Position requires you to work remotely