Sr. Compensation Analyst (JR1013124)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! As a Senior Analyst on our Compensation team, you will support the development and administration of the full range of base pay, short and long term incentive plans, bonus, and equity programs for our associates. We strive to be an employer of choice, and you will conduct competitive benchmarking analysis, and capture internal/external pay data for off-cycle market adjustments, promotions and new hire offers. Plus you will partner with other HR functions (Shared Services, HRIS, Staffing, et al) on a variety of compensation related questions.
- You will assist in the administration and related data analysis of merit and incentive programs
- Analyze salary data and assisting with developing / maintaining pay structures
- You'll conduct / participate in salary surveys
- Ensure documentation is in compliance with Federal and State laws (FLSA, ADA, EEOC, etc.)
- Update and maintain job descriptions and related documentation
- Assist in preparing communications for all compensation programs
- Audit data in Workday to ensure accuracy of compensation elements
- Prepare analyses and reports to support the Compensation Team
- Perform scheduled work (e.g. year end close) and ad hoc projects, and other related duties as the need arises
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- CCP or proven progress toward compensation certification a plus
- 1-3 years of experience as a compensation analyst in a structured corporate environment, with prior experience in coordinating all types of compensation programs
- Strong computer skills, with demonstrated Microsoft Excel skills a must
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, planning and decision making skills
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish)
- Prior experience with Workday system a plus
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential material required
- General work hours are 9-5, Monday through Friday, although some flexibility in hours is allowed. Occasional travel to offices in the NYC metro area is required.