Spring11 was founded in the spring of 2011 to provide commercial real estate consulting and advisory services. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in Atlanta, Poughkeepsie, NY London, and Chennai, India. We have a diverse client base including CMBS originators, investment banks, B-piece buyers, and equity investors. Job description:
We are currently seeking an Analyst to join our growing team. The Analyst will provide support in delivering real estate analysis, CMBS and other commercial real estate loan underwriting and debt consulting services. This role manages multiple transactions with multiple clients under tight timelines. Responsibilities:
Interface with Company's commercial mortgage origination team, CMBS trading desk, external legal counsel, rating agencies, accountants and investors in order to manage the securitization process
Analyze underlying mortgages and real estate properties in conjunction with the execution of CMBS and CLOs.
Market primary issuance fixed rate, floating rate, NPL and CLO securitizations to potential investors
Work with a variety of clients (financial institutions, REITs, private equity funds and hedge funds) to execute bespoke commercial real estate securitizations on a principal or agented basis. Skills, Education and Experience
Benefits and Perks:
- 1-3 years of experience in structured finance, processing MBS/CMBS transitions
- Bachelor's degree or higher, ideally in a finance-related field of study such as Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Prior experience securitization is required and in CMBS is preferred
- Firm understanding of the principles of finance, business operations, and mathematical and/or statistical modeling.
- Strong user of widely used technical tools such as Excel;
- Experience with Intex, Bloomberg, or other fixed income analytical tools a strong plus; exposure to databases and/or programming languages a plus.
- Creative problem solver with ability to perform well under pressure.
- Clear, logical thinker with strong quantitative abilities.
- Detail oriented, with a highly disciplined approach to process and quality control.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and self-manage priorities.
- Effective communication skills to interact functional partners, clients and rating agencies
- Strong team player
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location. Working Conditions
: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements Note
: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.\
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.