- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director – Customer Intelligence
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Role:
The Assistant Director - Customer Intelligence analyzes and provides business intelligence and models based on usage and clickstream data for Moody's Analytics Content Group products such as CreditView and Credit Edge.
This is a strategically important role in data science that will shape the predictive analytics capabilities for Moody's Analytics Content Group while supporting the Sales, Customer Service, Product and Design teams to achieve the following business objectives:
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Measure adoption of new products or product enhancements
- Identify training/ product enhancement opportunities
- Identify opportunities for content optimization across distribution channels
- Analyze user behavior to develop models that go beyond canned reports to enhance the digital customer experience and improve sales or operating efficiency across the MA Content products
- Serve as the subject matter expert in data science and stay abreast of industry best practices and new opportunities
- Understand and explain differences in the multiple sources of usage metrics collected
- Assist in implementing governance and operational model to support:
- Developing predictive models on customers at-risk and eligible for upsell opportunities
- Creating, maintaining and delivering dashboards and reports for key stakeholders
- Supporting ad hoc requests for usage analysis
- 5+ years of professional experience with 3-5 years of related data science experience working with product usage, masters in statistics and mathematics strongly desired
- Experience in running regression, machine learning, feature selection, dimension reduction, validation and other models
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in SAS, R, Python, Matlab or other statistical programming language is required
- Advanced MS Excel skills, Proficiency in MS Word and Powerpoint is desired
- Knowledge of media mixed modeling is a plus
- Ability to work both self-directed as well as part of a team
- Ability to work under tight and sometimes competing priorities
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.